Voice chat is a feature that is prevalent in the new world. This is a very important mechanic to have in an MMO game like New World because communication is a huge part of such games. However, sometimes it can be a bit toxic with multiple partners. So, let’s find out how to turn off the voice communication feature.
How to enable and disable the voice chat communication feature in New World?
- If you are in the game, pause the game first.
- To do this you need to press the Esc key to pause and open the settings menu.
- Now go to the Settings tab on the top half of your screen.
- A separate menu will be displayed in the Settings tab.
- Once you get here, look at the column on the left.
- From the options, select the Communications tab and open it.
- Look at the first option in the list and you will see Voice Chat.
- Here, click on the box on the right, and click on the Enabled option from the drop-down list.
- This will turn on the voice chat feature in New World.
- To turn off Voice Chat, you need to follow all the above steps and select the Disable option.
When you initially enter the game, you’ll notice that voice chat has been disabled. It will stay like this for about 3 hours after logging into the game. The following steps have been taken to reduce spamming on voice channels by new users.
That’s everything you’ll need to know about enabling and disabling voice chat communications in the new world. While you’re here, you might as well take a look at how to create a character in the new world.