Everyone knows that to make an elite MyPlayer in NBA 2K22, you need to equip different badges to improve your player’s ability in certain situations. And of all the different types of badges, shooting badges are the most important. As this is one of the most important aspects of the game.
However, to become an effective and efficient shooter, you need to equip yourself with badges that will provide necessary power-ups in a few key areas. So, we’ve created an NBA 2K22 tier list that ranks all the best shooting badges in the game.
NBA 2K22 Best Shooting Badges Tier List (September 2022)
Obviously, each badge in NBA 2K22 serves a different purpose and all are useful in certain situations. Your choice of badges also depends on what kind of player you want to be and what position you play. That being said, there are still some badges that are more effective than others, and as a result s,hould be highly preferred.
Without further ado, here’s our official NBA 2K22 tier list ranking all the best shooting badges in the game.
Tier S badges
- Blinders – Less affected by peripheral defenders when shooting jump shots.
- Sniper – Increases the ability to hit shots when using the Pro Stick.
Tier A badges
- Dede – Less than a penalty on contested jump shots taken with the defender closed.
- Hot Zone Hunter – Increases the shot percentage of attempts made at the player’s favorite spot.
- Stop and Pop – Stand still after dribbling increases shot rating on three-pointers.
Tier B badges
- Catch and Shoot – Increases the chance to hit a three-pointer immediately after the catch.
- Circus Threes – Improve your ability to hit pull-ups and knock-back three-pointers.
- Clutch Shooter – Increases the ability to knock down shots in clutch moments.
- Unlimited Spot Up – Promotes the extent to which a player can effectively shoot standing three-point shots.
Tier C Badges
- Difficult Shots – Improves the ability to take difficult shots off the dribble from mid-range.
- Green Machine – Increases the bonus given for consistently outstanding releases.
- Match Specialist – Will have more success on the tall defender after forcing the switch.
Tier D Badges
- Chef – Promotes the extent to which a player can effectively shoot off-the-dribble three-pointers.
- Corner Specialist – Boosts shots taken in the corner.
- Volume Shooter – Increases shot percentage as shot attempts are accumulated throughout the game.
Tier E Badges
- FeedS – Improves the ability to shoot post feeds.
- Lucky #7 – Promotes mid-range or three-point attempts in the first seven seconds of a possession.
- Slippery Off Ball – Strengthens the player’s ability to untie the ball.
Tier F Badges
- Rhythm Shooter – Boost shot percentage outside of size-ups and one-step pull-ups.
- Set Shooter – Shooting ability improves when you sit and wait before shooting.