Discord’s 404 Page Not Found error page has a hidden snake game. Here’s how to play it. Google has a popular dinosaur game that you can play when you don’t have an internet connection, but did you know there’s also a secret Discord snake game?
If you want to know how to find and play the Discord ‘sneak’ game, here’s a hint – it’s linked to Discord’s 404 error page. A 404 error or page not found error basically occurs when the requested page does not exist. If you try to add something after “Gamertweak.com/” (eg 123-4), the URL doesn’t exist, so you’ll get a 404 error. So, let’s see how it works in terms of the game.
How to Play Discord Snake Game?
- See Discord’s 404 page not found page on your computer.
- You will see a robot hamster hard at work. To the right of this, there is a secret button with a light blue outline, which is very different from the other lines.
- Click the button.
- This will activate the Discord Snek game.
- Click on Push Snack.
- The next screen will show you how to play the Snek game.
- Controls are simple – press Enter to start, WASD or arrow keys to move and ESC to skip Snek.
- And it’s too much. As you start moving the snake and collecting items, your score will increase. The rules are exactly the same as the original snake game.
- Avoid hitting borders and keep eating more food to extend your snake in the game.
- The game is also pretty admirable – I mean, who doesn’t want to see the “YOU CHECK-IN WON!” message despite scoring only a few points? This game is a winner in my eyes.
- By pressing ENTER you can reset your snake and play again.