Sol In A Universal Time: Soul in a Universal Time is a standalone, buffed, and non-canon version of Star Platinum. As you may already know Universal Time is a Roblox game based around the wild adventures of the popular anime JoJo, featuring characters from other popular games and anime series. The stand is blue and black in color and also wears fingerless gloves. Let’s see how you can get civil in AUT.
Sol In A Universal Time:
To begin with, your character should not have a stand. If your character has a stand that is not “Star Platinum” you can get it to reset from an NPC in the game known as an “Ability Resetter”. By doing this you can make a fresh start. If you already have Star Platinum as a stand, you can skip the first step. So let’s see the steps to get civil in universal time.
- Get the stand “Star Platinum” with an arrow
- Defeat Dave.
- Select “Yes” when asked, “Do you want to know the universe?”
- Now complete the “Creation of the Cosmos” quest. For this you need to do the following:
- Dealing 5k damage with Star Platinum
- Block 1500 damage with Star Platinum.
- 5 Time Stop Kills
- Kill Dave with Star Platinum (be sure to keep the Tales of the Universe book in your action bar)
5. After defeating Dio while doing the last quest task, select “Yes” again when asked, “Do you want to know the universe?”
If you followed the above steps correctly you should now have Sol as a stand.
Sol Abilities and Damage
- Stand Summon: Press Q, it summons a stand but does no damage.
- LMB Combo: Click the left mouse button, it does Soul Throw 4 punches, the first three do 9.25 damage and the last punch does 30 damage.
- Teleport Barrage: Press E, move the cursor to the opponent, and your player and soul will teleport to the opponent for 4 each strike and 10 for the last punch.
- Invincible Punch: Press R, Sol will charge a blue force field sphere on his right fist. It throws a punch after 3 seconds, dealing 50-60 damage and also knocking the enemy back.
- Nuclear Fusion: Press T, Sol will throw a blue-black hole sphere in the direction your character is facing, dealing damage in the black hole path and exploding upon reaching the end.
- Sol Star: Press F, Sol will launch his attack. When the build is complete it will attack all players in the range of your character.
It sums up everything you need to know about Sol and his abilities. If you don’t like Sol, why not get Suns? It’s okay to have scenes from Undertale as stand-ins. Check out our guide on how to get scenes in Universal Time.