Elden Ring Spirit Calling Bell: Learn how to get and use the Spirit Calling Bell in Alden Ring with this guide. Alden Ring is an open-world action role-playing game where you play as Tornshed, trying to collect the shards of the Alden Ring together. In this journey, you will face many enemies, and some of them will be tougher than others.
In such cases, you will need to get some help. That’s where Spirit Calling Bell comes into the picture. In this guide, I will show you how to obtain and use the Spirit Calling Bell in Alden Ring.
How to Get & Use Spirit Calling Bell in Elden Ring
The way to get the Spirit Calling Bell in Alden Ring is to talk to Rena the Witch. To talk to him, you have to do the following steps.
- First, you’ll have to go to the Gate front Ruins.
- From there, go either north or east and find the location of the Lost Bounty.
- Once you’re done, chat with him and relax.
- If you haven’t already done so and haven’t gotten the torrent, a cutscene will start and you’ll be able to get it.
- Once that’s done, you’ll have to fast travel to the Church of Alia.
- If you haven’t already unlocked the Church’s Lost Grace site, use Torrent to get there faster.
- As soon as you get there, you will see a lady sitting on the wall. She is Rena the Witch.
- After talking to him, you’ll get the Spirit Calling Bell as well as the Lone Wolf Ashes.
This is how you can get the Spirit Calling Bell. Now it is not so easy to use. First, you need to equip the Lone Wolf Ashes in your quick access menu. The Spirit Calling Bell is an automatically used item that you don’t need to use manually. All you have to do is use Lone Wolf Ashes or any other Ashes you may have. You can only summon spirits when you are near enemies and a purple tombstone icon should appear on the left side of your screen. Once these conditions are met, you will be able to create spirits.