Elden Ring Revive NPCs: Here’s our guide on how to restore NPCs in Elden Ring. Elden Ring has a wide range of essential roles. While some like the Pot Warrior Alexander treat you with rewards, others like the Vere, the White Faces may resent you for being a virgin.
As you progress through your journey, you can attack or kill NPCs. But by doing so, it will close the possibility of a questline. Can you revive an NPC? Yes! And you can do this by making some modifications to clean yourself up. So, here’s our guide on how to revive NPCs in Alden Ring.
How to Revive NPCs in Elden Ring?
If you want to bring an NPC back to life, you must ask for forgiveness or atonement for sins. You can do this by asking for forgiveness or penance at the Church of Woz. Mentioned below are all the steps you need to follow to restore NPC in Elden Ring.
- Head to the Church of Woz in Lemuria of Lakes.
- There are two ways to reach the church of Mant. You can use the Waygate at the Raya Lucaria Academy to teleport you to the Church of Vows.
- Or you can find your way to the church on horseback.
Head to the Artist’s Shack, northeast of Livonia of Lakes.
- Then, go ahead and head to the northwest plateau.
You will encounter a Church of Vows, a place of grace just outside the church. You can take some rest to save your game there.
- As you enter, you will see a statue. Use Heavenly Dew to obtain forgiveness or atonement for your sins.
- After using Celestial dew, all crimes you have committed against NPCs will be forgiven.
- In addition to killing NPCs, getting an amnesty will also revive angry NPCs that disappeared.
- Now, you’ll be able to interact with strange and mystical NPCs again.
- Since Celestial Dew is the most important item, you need to stack them as much as possible. Scroll further to find out where to get Heavenly Dew.
Where to Find Celestial Dews?
- Celestial Dews are consumable items found in various locations.
- Aside from using it for forgiveness, you can also use them to restore your HP and heal some status effects.
- You can find Heavenly Dew in the ruins of the underground Uhl Castle on a ledge near a corpse.
- Other places you can find Celestial Dew are the Night’s Sacred Ground, Nokron, and Noxtella, the Eternal City.
- Alternatively, you can also buy them from the Gypsy Merchant and Pedia, the Carrion Servant.
- You can get it from the Nomad Merchant in Ainsel River for 7,5000 Runes.
- If you want it for a slightly cheaper price, go to Carian Manor and get it from Pidia for 5000 Runes.