Disney Dreamlight Valley Snow Or Snowball: Do you want to make a snowman? Check out our guide on how to get snow or a snowball at Disney Dream Light Valley.
Disney Dream Light Valley is the perfect combination of life simulator and adventure elements in one video game. There are tons of items and ingredients you can buy, unlock, or find in the open world. Speaking of items, you can use them to craft a number of resources. One of these items includes ice which can be used to craft several resources. You can get snow in the form of snowballs in its wide open world. But many players are having a bit of trouble finding this item. No worries, check out our guide on how to get snow or snowballs at Disney Dream Light Valley.
How to Get Snowball in Disney Dreamlight Valley
These crafting materials can be found during the end game at Disney’s Dream Valley of Light in Frosted Heights. But to get your hands on Snow or Snowball, you have to unlock the Frosted Heights biome first
- Additionally, you need to unlock Forest of Valor to unlock Frosted Heights.
- You can unlock the Forest of Valor by spending 3,000 Dreamlight to clear the Giant Night Thorns that restrict entry to the area.
- After clearing the thorns and unlocking the location, you can access the Frosted Heights biome.
- You need to spend 10,000 Dreamlight to clear the large night forks from the entrance.
- After that, you will be able to enter the location and find the snowball.
- Once you unlock Frosted Heights, you can break ice blocks to get snowballs.
- Similar to getting mud or dirt, you can use a shovel or ax to get ice from blocks of ice.
- Alternatively, you can also get snowballs from Christophe’s stall. You can buy the snowball from Kristoff’s stall for 25-star coins.
- If you’ve run out of Star Coins, you can check out our guide on how to earn Star Coins fast.
- You have to open his stall by completing his main quests. Once you have opened a stall for it, you can buy many crafting supplies and ingredients from there.
How to Use Snowball
You can use Snowball to generate several key resources. These include furniture, fabric and many other resources. You can also use snowballs to create a snowman or one of its variations. In addition to crafting materials, you can use it as an ingredient for recipes like vanilla ice cream.