Borderlands 3: There are a couple of Borderlands 3 save editors available. Save editors are helpful for saving your game progress. They also play an important role in regenerating your lost heroes in the game. If there are any bugs in the game, you can easily bypass them with the help of the safe editor. So without further ado let’s get into this guide on BL3 save editors and how they work.
Save Borderlands 3 (BL3) Editors.
As of now, there are only two save editors for BL3. Unfortunately for console users, these are only usable for PC users of the game title.
- Borderlands 3 save editor
- Save the BL3 editor.
How to use BL3 Save Editor
- Open the BL3 editor page.
- Here you will get a text box.
- Now in this, you have to upload your character or profile file.
- If you upload a character file, a new page will open containing your save information as well as three tabs: General, Character, and Inventory. You will now be able to change each of these aspects.
- If you upload a profile file, a new page will open with your profile page. Within it, you will be able to change and modify all aspects and traits of your character in the game. These changes include Guardian Stats and Banks.
How to use Borderlands3 Save Editor
- Download the .zip file from the linked article.
- Open and extract the folders to your desktop.
- Now, open the file and you will be able to find the full game editor.
With this secure editor, you will be able to make the following changes.
- Basics (Name, Level, XP)
- Progress mission objectives (ignore all bugs in the game).
- Modify items/weapons in the inventory.
- Change the amount of ammo, SDUs, eridium, and money.
- View and edit active missions and progress.
- Save the slot ID.
Where to find saved files
The most important task for using Borderlands 3 save editors is to identify the save files for the game.
If you are a Windows user, you can find the archived files in the following location:
- C:Users Documents > My GamesBorderlands 3 > Saved > SaveGames
If you use a Mac, you can access your saved files here:
- Library/Application Support/Gearbox Software/Oak Game/Archived/
There are two types of saving files you can edit.
- Save profile file
- Character save file
Each saved file will offer you different editing options. With a profile save the file, you will be able to edit the bank, change the guardian rank, unlock all customization options, and edit the bank location and SDU’s lost loot. With a character save the file, you’ll be able to change a character’s inventory, change your character’s levels, edit your weapon SDUs, make changes to your customizations, and change your class.
How to use the new save file from Borderlands 3 save editor?
- Once you’ve created a new character or profile, save the file, and you’ll be able to download the new, modified file.
- If you are using a character save the file, make sure you name it ‘(number)_edited. sav’.
- If you have a profile save file you should name it ‘profile_edited.sav’.
- Now, rename the files and remove the ‘_edited’ tag from them.
- Then move it to the file directory where you found the saved files in the first place.
- If you see a popup saying that this file already exists, click the Overwrite and Save option.
- Now, right-click on the game application and run it as administrator.
- Enjoy all your new rewards.
Is it safe to use Save Editors?
In a word, number plus if you’re looking at Save Editors for Borderlands 3 here you know you’re doing something illegal. Save editors basically allow you to get all the fancy items in the game right from the start. It also has a good chance of breaking the game. So if you change any files in the game, make sure you make a proper backup of them.
Safe editors are not official developer mods for any game. So, if you don’t know what you’re doing, don’t get into it because you could be left with an unplayable game.
This is everything you need to know about Borderlands 3 save editors. Now that you’re here make sure you take a look at all the Bormann nets map locations. If you want to get new guns, find a legitimate black-market Morris dealer.